Tuesday, June 16, 2009

A Special Guest Instructor

This just in........

I am very excited that Lance Anderson co-founder of RUSTY PICKLE is coming to Lorraine's to teach a class June 27 at 7pm. Even better, he will be teaching us a new project not taught anywhere before. We are the FIRST!!! He will be teaching a mini album using the new "Rockin America" paper we just got in at the store.



You do not want to miss this opportunity! I have taken classes from Lance before and I can say I not only have had a GREAT time, I learn so much, and am inspired every time. He is one of my favorite instructors! Rusty Pickle projects are usually full of interactive pull-outs, pockets, and flips. So be ready to create something very cute. You'll want to bring a basic tool kit (dry adhesive, trimmer, scissors, ruler, liquid glue, craft knife, bone folder, black pen, distress tools).
Hint- Lance loves chocolate!!!


Stop in the store to see my other Rusty Pickle projects to get an idea of the type of things you will learn. Spaces will be filling up fast, so call to reserve yours NOW!

Tomorrow I will post my Summer layout.
Kim

No comments:

Post a Comment