Wednesday, June 17, 2009

New Layout



















Here is the layout I promised. It is the new Tim Holtz Layout class. You can come into the store and see it up close and personal (without photos). This layout was designed by me and uses masks, distress inks, the blending tool, stamping, crackle paint, Tim's metals, and of course grungepaper. I hope you like it. This class is June 26 , 2-4pm and is $25.
Send me your "What I Love about Summer" layouts. You can photograph them and e-mail them to us or drop them off and I'll photograph them (we won't keep them). Then I can post them here. I want to hear your comments too. Just click on the comments word and leave your comment for me. Nothing to join. Thanks Margie H. I hope your time with friends this summer make beautiful memories for you!

I hope everyone has a great Father's Day Weekend! Come on in and make your Dad's day cards. The pop-up one is my favorite. Check it out.

















The lambs are fuzzy! The card is made with the new Sizzix die for making pop-ups, and is the only one of three cards in the class that pops. This class is Thursday at 6pm. It's only an hour, and I'll be in this Friday and Saturday nights for the crops if you want to do the class while at the crops. Watch for more classes on pop-up cards, and come in and check out the other Sizzix dies we have that are made to make things interactive. They are so fun!

I hope to see you this weekend at the Friday or Saturday crop!
Kim

No comments:

Post a Comment