Saturday, January 30, 2010

We are Back !!!

Hello Friends,
It was a fun and work filled week. My shoulder will never be the same. I thought I might post some pics of what we ordered. We had our preview last night at our FRIDAY night crop, and everyone there got a few pieces of something brand new to take home for themselves. We also did a cute Valentine Tag Make & Take with using a new punch we ordered. We all had fun and some beautiful things were made. Tonight is the SATURDAY NIGHT CROP, I'll be there & hehe, (you never know what sale I will come up with tonight). It's never too late to call and sign up, or come in to see me and a few of the things we ordered.





















This is two of the three lines we order papers from. The company is of course BASIC GREY.
The one line is a wedding line (right) , but it can be used for anything. It is very elegant and there are some masculine designs in it. I will be teaching a vintage layout with these.
We noticed some trends at the show. Shabby Chic is BACK !!!! Also HOT are, butterflies, peace signs, damask, pale colors, glitter, camping, and pearls. I did not see alot of Fresh &Funky anymore, but cute was also in. Almost everyone had something elegant in their line.


















































































No comments:

Post a Comment